Sunday, February 22, 2009

A cup of coffee.


Coffee is one of the best companions what I have found. None can take its place in my life. Its position remains the same forever, stubbornly. I share each and every moment of my life with it. Coffee knows everything about me and my life. Be it summers or its winter, it serve me the best it have. It has the potential to change the degree of environment for you. In summers, it beat the heat by cooling you down, and in winter it generates warmth in you. The rains become more beautiful when you are with it. For sure, when the water drops fall from the sky on the glass pane of your room, or it falls from the ledge of your balcony, and you looking outside, the whole credit for relaxing and contemplating goes to the coffee. It generates the philosophical and the friendly part in you. All enmity is eliminated by it. Thus, a cup of coffee is more than what it actually is.

0 comments: